CTEL, Centre for Technology Enabled Learning, is the online education initiative of Panacea eBiz Consulting Group.
Based on 27+ experience of Mr Goyal, in the vocational arena, a need for higher education that leads to a steady growth in chosen vocation was felt which otherwise is mostly available to influential strata of the society only.
The programs under CTEL are conceived based on a vision of social upliftment of the society by imparting world class education and skills to students at an affordable fees structure to enable them to compete for well-paid jobs in a highly competitive environment.
All the programs under CTEL umbrella will be offered as 100% on-line programs. At CTEL, the video lectures will simulate the virtual class learning environments, where one will not only become self- organized and direct the learning but also have the excellent faculty with 20+ years of teaching / industry experience at renowned institutions.
In the beginning, 5 Post Graduate programs which are the most sought after programs in the industry for graduate students to demonstrate their area of interest and expertise. CTEL’s programs are not only structured to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies. Panacea will leverage its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them in the programs.
The programs are structured in three semesters of 3 months wherein the first two semesters are more focused on building general knowledge of students and the third semester will focus on specialization areas only. Each semester is planned to have video lectures of 4-6 hrs. of study per week to allow the work-life-study balance.
Fourth semester will be of two months and shall focus on one real life case study and one research work assignment wherein you have to submit your original work on the portal only. This work will carry equal weightage while computing your grading across the semesters in your final program results.
CTEL is offering following programs:
- Post Graduate Program in Business Management
- Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Program in Financial Management
- Post Graduate Program in Marketing Management
- Post Graduate Program in Retail Management
- Designed for Graduates and Working Professionals
- 200+ Hours of Learning and 50+ hrs of Research Work and Assignment
- Continuous access to newer learning through various webinars and live classes.
- Preferred listing of resume at erekrut.panaceaebizz.com, Panacea’s own Job Portal
- 3-4 sessions from Industry Experts every semester
- Very Affordable Fee Structure
- Online access to academic facilitator for query resolution
- 4-6 hours of study to maintain the work-study-life balance
- Open book and on-demand MCQ based examination
- 2 years access to complete your program and assessment without any extra fees. Retake(s) will be charged.